- Professional Development
- Provide educators within schools, churches and and other environments with information and expertise in dealing with grief and loss.
- Instruct them how to introduce age appropriate discussion on loss and grief.
- Equip them with concepts and techniques for effective interventions.
- Facilitate a sense of comfort in discussing loss and grief with various age levels.
These objectives can be met through a one day, two day, or three day training. The agency can be readily available to consult education staff during a crisis and help develop a plan of intervention.
- Consultation for Grieving Children and Teens
- To understand the developmental differences pertaining to children in grief.
- Introduce classroom curriculum in facilitating discussions on loss and grief.
- Provide resources of various forms to help with facilitation.
Consultation is available for the classroom, parents, and an educational series.
- Parent Education
- To provide parents with tools, concepts, and coping skills in dealing with grieving children
- Provide resources for parents in coping with the death
- To understand the developmental differences of children who are grieving