Kyle's Korner is supported by the generosity of our volunteers and donors.
Our support groups are held four nights a week and are always free!
Charitable contributions keep our groups running, our doors open, and allows us to offer a safe place where children, teens and their families can retreat to focus on healing and building hope for their future after the death of their loved one.
There are three ways to provide support:
- Consider sponsoring an activity, meal, or group.
- Art therapy supplies for the night $25
- Family dinner for one night (feeds 25-30 people) $100
- Support group (one month) $250
- Facilitator training (held twice a year) $700
- Make desserts or meal for the dinner
- Become a group facilitator
- Join the fundraising committee
- Donate supplies for art projects
- Donate kitchen and household cleaning supplies and paper products; plastic utensils for dinner service
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.