Kyle's Korner is supported by the generosity of our volunteers and donors.
Our support groups are held three nights a week and are always free!
Donor funding keeps our groups running, our doors open, and allows us to offer a safe place where children, teens and their families can retreat to focus on healing and building hope for their future after the death of their loved one.
There are three ways to give your support:
- Consider sponsoring an activity, meal, or group.
- Art therapy supplies for the night $25
- Family dinner for one night (feeds 25-30 people) $100
- Support group (one month) $250
- Facilitator training (held twice a year) $700
- Make desserts or meal for the dinner
- Become a group facilitator
- Be on the fund raiser committee
- Donate supplies for art projects
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.